Friday, November 01, 2013

Hi.

So, what's up with y'all. Are we still blogging? I don't know. At my current rate I do it twice a year (and it's been 1.5 years since my last post). I guess it's easier to slap something down on Twitter or The Facebook.

Let's see what's new since I last did this. Raised my kids some more. Saw some movies. Took some photographs. And I wrote. Tweaked my script, The Accidents, which landed in Nicholl as a quarterfinalist, which is cool. Got some requests for it, so I'm waiting to hear back on those.

Had two scripts optioned. I'm re-writing one of those as soon as I receive notes. The other, I dunno, not looking good. I was hired to write a new script which I'm in the middle of, which is a cool thing.

I have a few others that I'd LOVE to write, but I really need to get this one done first. And I have 16 different stories I'd like to turn into novels, but with zero time to even think about starting any of those. As it is, I have one completed novel collecting bytes in my computer, and 3 others that are started. Boo.

Okay, back to my script!

3 comments:

E.C. Henry said...

Sounds great Patrick! Glad to read you're making some headway in your career as a writer. I thought you'd given up. YES some of out there are still blogging. You should get back to blogging, say what's on your heart and mind. Your blog is a good, safe place to vent.

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

GbyR8 said...

Trabaja online desde tu casa sin jefes.
Libertà Già es una nueva empresa online donde podras empezar a ganar dinero totalmente gratuito.

Esta empresa es tu solución para
esta epoca de crisis¿A que esperas?

*Empieza ganando 50$ mensuales
con solo ver anuncios 10 minutos
al día y sigue avanzando para ganar
aún mas.
-Sistema de tareas.
-sistema de afiliados.
-Protección en la nube.
-Y mucho mas.

Para mas información entra aquí: http://soulin92gabi.wix.com/trabajaonline

Enlace de registro: www.libertagia.com/gabriel1992


Work online from home without heads.
Già Libertà is a new online company where you can start earning money totally free.

This company is your solution to
this time of crises do you expect?

* Start earning $ 50 monthly
with only 10 minutes to see ads
a day and keep going to win
even more.
-System tasks.
-affiliate system.
-Protection in the cloud.
And much more.

For more information go here: http://soulin92gabi.wix.com/trabajaonline

Registration Link: www.libertagia.com/gabriel199

Anonymous said...

http://payojob.blogspot.com/